A perfect blend between style and function, intended for recreational divers. A comfortable suit, offering durability and convenience in any diving conditions. Designed and cut for increased comfort, the Profile line suits can be paired in multiple combinations to fit all divers and water environments. Elegantly cut and styled, built in durable and fast drying nylon-2-sided neoprene overall, Profile suits provide maximum comfort at all levels. (Sizes men L and XL in stock)
Scubapro Profile 7
Out of stock
Out of stock
Back zipper steamer for good water sealing and great ergonomic look and fit.
· Fast drying nylon neoprene flat seam construction for reliable comfort.
· Microplush interior and zippered double seals at wrists & ankles on 5 mm & 7 mm thicknesses, keeping you warm & dry.
· Multi-flex material on internal sectionof arms & lower legs in both 5mm & 7mm steamers, for easy donning and doffing and comfort during the dive.
· Metal main zipper slider, easy to operate and durable.
· Abrasive resistant Tatex knee-pads are more elastic and protect longer.
· Also exists in 3 mm steamer & 2.5 mm shorty and skin suits. Jackets available for optimal layering.
· Raw-cut collar neck line provides unprecedented comfort compared to traditional roll edged collars.
· Nylon webbing thumb loop at base of all back zippers for easy donning.
· Front-zipper version available in some areas in 5mm thickness, for easy access.
Our Profile family of steamers offers a perfect blend of style and function.
• Zippered double seals on wrists & ankles for 5mm & 7mm steamers for water seal protection and easy in and out in temperate to colder waters.
• Fine micro-plush interior on 5mm & 7mm steamers for comfort and dryness. Micro-plush: used on the interior of steamers. It is smooth and comfortable against the skin and makes a suit easy to put on and take off. Its superior water absorbency quickly wicks any water away from your body, keeping you warm & dry.
• Multi-flex material on internal section of arms & lower legs in both 5mm & 7mm steamers, for easy donning and doffing and comfort during the dive.
• Flat-seam construction, a stitching pattern tha provides comfort, strength and flexibility and single thread blind-stitch which is a low profile, resistant internal seam for non-chafing wear on your body. Double blind stitched outer seams and single blind stitched inner seams for durability and comfort.
· Extremely comfortable raw cut collar neck line for unprecedented comfort compared to traditional tight & pulling roll seam collars.