O’Three msf 500tb Drysuit
Moving on from the success of the Lycra 5 and the MSF500tb , this flex version has all of its predecessor’s qualities and more.
The MSF500tb flex, offers the wearer a substantial amount of built-in insulation. Consequently the need to wear a traditional type under suit is not necessary. This is why this suit is so versatile and is the key to its popularity.
From late spring to mid autumn the MSF500tb flex can be worn over a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. As the temperature falls or on deeper dives, which might include chilling decompression stops, quality base layers, such as O’Three’s PBB+ can be added for extra warmth and comfort.
- Material: 5mm Multi Stretch Fibre lined quality pressure resistant neoprene.
- Neck: 2.5mm Micro-Mesh, comfortable super-stretch
- Valves & Hose: Apeks low profile Auto Dump,
Swivel Inlet & hose.
- Zip: Heavy Duty BDM riveted dry zip. Medium duty on Ladies for added flexbility.
- Zip Guard: Additional protection to that all important zip
- Graphics: Anti-abrasion PU
- Wrists: Long and contour hugging Xstend stretch wrist seals.
- Pocket: Cargo25 with built-in slate pocket and D-rings
- Seams: Bonded, chemically cured and internally reinforced with nylon backed neoprene cover tape
- HD Boot: Super warm contoured foot. Strengthened sole combining an ergonomically reinforced upper and
heel, with a built in fin stop.
Complete & ready to dive from (GBP 1,175)